WHO CAN ATTEND AT THE EUROPEAN KTM ADVENTURE RALLY?
Open to all riders with the following KTM ADVENTURE models: 250, 390, 640, 690, 790, 890, 950, 990, 1050, 1090, 1190 & 1290
The 1240 € fee includes three days of riding, with GPS files, a tracking device, tech support, 4x nights of accommodation, 4x breakfast, 3x lunches and 4x dinners at the basecamp plus a small KTM goodie bag.
For a limited number of participants opting to join a guided tour, there will be an additional charge of 300 € (to be selected during online registration).
WHAT ARE THE MUST HAVES, IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE?
- KTM ADVENTURE motorcycle (in good riding condition) with license plate and vehicle documents
- Fully Comprehensive motorcycle Insurance
- Ambulance Cover (ensure your cover is valid in Norway) / Medical Insurance
- Motorcycle License (depending on your motorcycle)
- Minimum 200 km fuel range
- Offroad clothing including rainwear
- Suitable tires for offroad riding (you will get more information after the registration)
- Pre-ridden and planned route with the help of local experts, highlighting the best Adventure riding in the areas!
- Lead Riders & GPS Files - You just get on your KTM each morning and ride.
- Backup Vehicle & Sweep Support - Following all riders each day will be a 4WD with trailer, as well as sweep riders.
- Optional (if opting for a guided group) - Riding with KTM riders as tour guides.
- Technical Support - We will have KTM Factory mechanics available to assist with any technical issues. This tech service will be limited to issues that arise as a result of the event, not assistance with pre-existing issues. Therefore, we strongly recommend a pre-event Tech Check at your local KTM dealer for all registered bikes.
- Medical Support - With riding medics and a medical 4WD backup vehicle, ride at ease knowing that you will have assistance should you need it.
- 4 nights of accommodation incl. breakfast (July 24-28, 2023) in a shared bedroom or hut.
- Dinner incl. soft drinks, water and coffee for every night (July 24-27, 2023).
- Lunch incl. soft drinks, water and coffee at special locations for the riding days (July 25-27, 2023).
- Event Video & Photos - We will capture the memories for you to share with your family and friends.
- Entertainment – Special experiences and activities are planned for each night, the KTM way.
- KTM goody bag.
What´s Not included?
- Travel arrangements (flights, taxi, covid-tests, visa application, etc.) – please make sure that you sort out all the travel arrangements before coming to Norway.
- Alcoholic drinks during lunch/dinner.
- Spare parts will be available for sale. In case of any damages, the costs of these spare parts have to be covered by participants.
- Tires will be available on location but are not part of the main event package. More information will follow after registration.
- The cost for additional people who want to join the event and will not be riding is 555 €. The price includes 4 nights of accommodation inkl. 4x breakfast, 3x lunch and 4x dinner. Please book it directly at the registration or send a request to KTMADVENTURERALLY@edelweissbike.com.